Ten things we Learned from the Howard Kurtz Interview on CNN
1. Jeff Zucker is serious about cleaning up CNN.
2. Kurtz has made a lot of mistakes.
3. Kurtz deserves credit for being willing to sit and be judged.
4. Kurtz didn’t get fired from the Daily Beast, the Daily Beast is having internal (financial ) issues.
5. NPR has a journalist willing to criticize the liberal media.
6. Politico’s Dylan Byers shouldn’t do television.
7. CNN’s public interviewing process for Kurtz’s job went well for NPR’s David Folkenflik.
8. Lisa Bloom makes a lot of sense and should do more television.
9. Byers and Folkenflik better not ever make a mistake.
10. Tina Brown knows how to drive a bus.